Icekool 70 Litre Polyethelene Icebox SECOND
As low as $179.00
Discount of $10 applies to orders $30 and under
Affordable quality for every lifestyle.Icekool is the perfect combination of quality, durability and performance. The Icekool iceboxes are a value for money quality icebox. Featuring a tough polyethelene cabinet and Evakool's superior insulation, Icekool iceboxes can hold ice for up to 10 days*.Icekool iceboxes are ideal for family picnics, the beach, parties, camping and boating.
Affordable quality for every lifestyle.Icekool is the perfect combination of quality, durability and performance. The Icekool iceboxes are a value for money quality icebox. Featuring a tough polyethelene cabinet and Evakool's superior insulation Icekool iceboxes can hold ice for up to 10 days*.Icekool iceboxes are ideal for family picnics, the beach, parties, camping and boating.
WHY CHOOSE ICEKOOL POLYETHELENE ICEBOXES?
- Can keep ice for up to 10 Days*
- Designed for Australian conditions
- Available in a large range of sizes
- Machine roto-molded cabinet
- Quality Fittings
- Easy to use latches
- Handles can be used as tie down points (in models IK25 and above)
- Tough enough to be used as a seat
Will keep ice for up to:-
3 days in models IK10-25
6 days in models IK35-85
10 days in models IK100-IK200
- Tough polyethelene cabinet
- Superior quality insulation
- Smooth walls, hygienic and easy to clean
- Drainage bung (in models IK45 and above)
- Lightweight but sturdy
- Will not rust or corrode
- Convenient carry strap on models IK10, IK20, IK25 and IK35
- Internal non-removable divider in IK45-D, IK80-W and IK85-D models
- Twin tub dual lid available in IK100-TT model
- Wheeled icebox available in IK080-W model
- 17 litre drink dispenser and icebox available
- Light colour ensures low heat absorption
Peace of mind with Australia’s leading warranty
- 5 year no fuss warranty
- Nation-wide service support
|What Makes This A Second?||
As a result of Evakool's stringent quality control and following the identification of certain visible imperfections, certain iceboxes and fridges have been graded as factory seconds.
These imperfections are purely aesthetic in nature (e.g. superficial hairline cracks or gelcoat discolouring on fibreglass or scratching on Polyethylene boxes).
Factory seconds could also be units that have been transit damaged or had broken fittings which have since been repaired.
Factory seconds could also be units that have been traded in and are graded second-hand and used. These boxes are marked on the website listing as used and are priced accordingly.
Factory Seconds can also be ex-demo units which have been used at shows or in the showroom.
Any imperfections DO NOT affect the insulation properties or performance of the icebox or fridges, qualities for which Evakool is world renowned.
Evakool reserves the right to change any information on this website at any time without notice.
|External Dimensions||600mm x 450mm x 460mm (L x W x H)|
|Internal Dimensions||505mm x 360mm x 365mm (L x W x H)|
|External Length||600.00 mm|
|External Width||450.00 mm|
|External Height||460.00 mm|
|Second grade warranty terms||Second grade polyethelene iceboxes carry a 5 year warranty on all fittings (handles, latches etc) but no warranty on the cabinet unless otherwise stated. All iceboxes are sold in full working order.|
|Purchase Type||Buy Online Only|
|Weight in kg||9.0000|