DC40-DRW 40 Litre Drawer Fridge/Freezer SECOND/RECONDITIONED
As low as $735.00
Discount of $10 applies to orders $30 and under
Whether you’re camping, taking a road trip or spending the day on the beach we all want to be able to keep our food fresh and drinks ice cold. With a DC40 Fridge/Freezer in the back of your 4 wheel drive, you’ll have a compact and efficient fridge to do the job. With the unique innovative drawer system - this new product alleviates the requirement for a fridge slide. Just store all of your products in the drawer and slide out the drawer when you need them
DC40-DRW FRIDGE/FREEZERWhether you’re camping, taking a road trip or spending the day on the beach we all want to be able to keep our food fresh and drinks ice cold. With a DC40-DRW in the back of your 4 wheel drive, you’ll have a compact and efficient fridge to do the job. With the unique innovative drawer system - this new product alleviates the requirement for a fridge slide. Just store all of your products inside and slide out the drawer when you need them.
WHY CHOOSE THE DC40-DRW FRIDGE/FREEZER?
- 40 litre capacity
- Holds up to 48 cans!
- Convenient drawer system
- NO FRIDGE SLIDE REQUIRED.
- Two year EvaKool nationwide warranty
- Temperature range setting -16°C to 10°C
- Durable metal cabinet
- Multi voltage system DC (12 and 24Volt) operation
- Easy to read LED display
- Two speed setting with turbo performance
- Includes bracket to secure to flat surface
- Rugged fully insulated metal cabinet
- Fridge comes with an Anderson plug (factory seconds may have positive and negative wires for hardwiring).
- Silver powder coated metal cabinet
- Fully insulated base, roof and walls
- Durable cabinet
- Lightweight but sturdy
- Smooth interior walls, hygienic and easy to clean
- Quality Fittings
AVERAGE POWER USAGE AT 32ºC (measured over a 24 hour period)
- Eco +05ºC - 1.0 - 1.5 A/Hr
- Turbo +05ºC - 1.3 - 1.8 A/Hr
- Turbo -16ºC - 2.0 - 2.5 A/Hr
Power usage dependant on various factors including but not limited to:
- Ambient temperature
- Required fridge temperature
- Temperature of fridge contents
- Compressor speed (fridge setting)
Peace of mind with Australia’s leading warranty
- 2 year no fuss warranty
- Nation-wide service support
|What Makes This A Second?||
As a result of Evakool's stringent quality control and following the identification of certain visible imperfections, certain iceboxes and fridges have been graded as factory seconds.
These imperfections are purely aesthetic in nature (e.g. superficial hairline cracks or gelcoat discolouring on fibreglass or scratching on Polyethylene boxes).
Factory seconds could also be units that have been transit damaged or had broken fittings which have since been repaired.
Factory seconds could also be units that have been traded in and are graded second-hand and used. These boxes are marked on the website listing as used and are priced accordingly.
Factory Seconds can also be ex-demo units which have been used at shows or in the showroom.
Any imperfections DO NOT affect the insulation properties or performance of the icebox or fridges, qualities for which Evakool is world renowned.
Evakool reserves the right to change any information on this website at any time without notice.
|External Dimensions||830 x 590 x 325 (L x W x H)|
|Internal Dimensions||530 x 440 x 160 (L x W x H)|
|External Length||590.00 mm|
|External Width||830.00 mm|
|External Height||325.00 mm|
|Second grade warranty terms||See description.|
|Purchase Type||Buy Online Only|
|Weight in kg||35.0000|