38 Litre Evakool TMX Travelmate Fridge/Freezer TMX35 SECOND
As low as $969.00
Discount of $10 applies to orders $30 and under
TMX35 TRAVELMATE FRIDGE/FREEZER
TMX Travelmate, the fridge for people on the move.
TravelMate fridge/freezers are reliable and user friendly, they are a great companion for all your boating, four wheel driving and camping adventures. Travelmate incorporates the world renowned Danfoss compressor technology and a highly efficient rollbond evaporator that offers low power draw, quiet and efficient operation and trouble free enjoyment.
TMX TRAVELMATE FRIDGE/FREEZERTMX Travelmate, the fridge for people on the move. TravelMate fridge/freezers are reliable and user friendly, they are a great companion for all your boating, four wheel driving and camping adventures. Travelmate incorporates the world renowned Danfoss compressor technology and a highly efficient rollbond evaporator that offers low power draw, quiet and efficient operation and trouble free enjoyment.
WHY CHOOSE TMX TRAVELMATE FRIDGE FREEZERS?
- Extensive range
- 2 Styles - End Opening (TMX35,45 and 50) and Side Opening (TMX55, 65 and 75)
- Unique design enables the lid to be opened from either side or removed completely , all in one action.
- Evakool is committed to producing the most user friendly fridge freezer on the market
- It will freeze in Australia’s hottest conditions – cooling capacity up to 55ºC below ambient
- Multi Voltage - will run from DC12V & 24V , AC 240V
- Fully insulated base and lid
- Lightweight but sturdy
- Smooth walls, hygienic and easy to clean
- Will not rust, corrode or dent
- Will not absorb food tastes or odours
- Quality Fittings
- Handles can be used as tie down points
- Drainage bung for easy cleaning
- Internal Bright LED Light
- Handy cable securing point
- USB port to charge small devices (0.5A)
- Removable baskets
COMPRESSOR:- DANFOSS (SECOP) BD35F
- Silent, reliable, efficient operation
- Digital Controls
- Three stage settable low voltage protection
- Will operate on angles up to 30 degrees
- Self diagnostic fault system
- Proven low power usage for longer battery life
- Simple to use controls
AVERAGE POWER USAGE AT 32ºC (measured over a 24 hour period)
- Normal +04ºC - 1.0 - 1.5 a/h
- Normal -16ºC - 2.0 - 2.5 a/h
Peace of mind with Australia’s leading warranty
- 5 year no fuss warranty
- Nation-wide service support
|What Makes This A Second?||
As a result of Evakool's stringent quality control and following the identification of certain visible imperfections, certain iceboxes and fridges have been graded as factory seconds.
These imperfections are purely aesthetic in nature (e.g. superficial hairline cracks or gelcoat discolouring on fibreglass or scratching on Polyethylene boxes).
Factory seconds could also be units that have been transit damaged or had broken fittings which have since been repaired.
Factory seconds could also be units that have been traded in and are graded second-hand and used. These boxes are marked on the website listing as used and are priced accordingly.
Factory Seconds can also be ex-demo units which have been used at shows or in the showroom.
Any imperfections DO NOT affect the insulation properties or performance of the icebox or fridges, qualities for which Evakool is world renowned.
Evakool reserves the right to change any information on this website at any time without notice.
|External Dimensions||680mm x 410mm x 441mm (LxWxH)|
|Internal Dimensions||Main Compartment - 318mm x 295mm x 346mm (LxWxH) / Above Compressor - 148mm x 295mm x 125mm (LxWxH)|
|External Length||680.00 mm|
|External Width||410.00 mm|
|External Height||441.00 mm|
|Second grade warranty terms||See description.|
|Purchase Type||Buy Online Only|
|Weight in kg||17.5000|