PRICE DROP! 210 Litre Platinum Upright Caravan Fridge*Freezer-SECOND/RECONDITIONED
As low as $1,599.00
Discount of $10 applies to orders $30 and under
DC210 PLATINUM UPRIGHT FRIDGE*FREEZEREvakool’s Platinum series delivers exceptional performance.The Platinum range of stylish, upright fridge*freezers have been designed by drawing on Evakool's years of experience and extensive knowledge of 12 volt refrigeration, Evakool has developed a range of upright fridge*freezers specially designed to provide maximum cooling capacity in our harsh Australian environment.
WHY CHOOSE PLATINUM UPRIGHT CARAVAN FRIDGE*FREEZERS?
- Cooling capacity up to 60ºC below ambient
- 3 sizes with 2 doors - (DC146, DC175, DC210)
- 1 size with 1 door - (DC110)
- Fridge and freezer capability
- Easy to use controls
- 12/24 volt operation
- Satin platinum grey finish
- Insulated walls up to 80mm thick
- Reversible doors
- Metal door latch
- Smooth internal walls, hygienic and easy to clean
- Interior light
- Wire shelves
- Vegetable/fruit crisper
- Door shelves with egg tray
COMPRESSOR:- SECOP PBC2.5 (EX DANFOSS)
- Quiett, reliable, efficient operation
- Low voltage protection
- External mounted condenser for improved performance
- Will operate on angles up to 30 degrees
- Self diagnostic fault system
- Easy to use controls
- Automatic reverse polarity protection
AVERAGE POWER USAGE AT 32ºC (measured over a 24 hour period)
- Fridge at +04ºC, Freezer at -15ºC - 2.0-3.0 a/h on 12 volt
Power usage dependant on various factors including but not limited to:
- Ambient temperature
- Required fridge temperature
- Temperature of fridge contents
- Compressor speed (fridge setting)
Peace of mind with Australia’s leading warranty
- 2 year no fuss warranty
- Nation-wide service support
|What Makes This A Second?||
As a result of Evakool's stringent quality control and following the identification of certain visible imperfections, certain iceboxes and fridges have been graded as factory seconds.
These imperfections are purely aesthetic in nature (e.g. superficial hairline cracks or gelcoat discolouring on fibreglass or scratching on Polyethylene boxes).
Factory seconds could also be units that have been transit damaged or had broken fittings which have since been repaired.
Factory seconds could also be units that have been traded in and are graded second-hand and used. These boxes are marked on the website listing as used and are priced accordingly.
Factory Seconds can also be ex-demo units which have been used at shows or in the showroom.
Any imperfections DO NOT affect the insulation properties or performance of the icebox or fridges, qualities for which Evakool is world renowned.
Evakool reserves the right to change any information on this website at any time without notice.
|External Dimensions||1428mm x 590mm x 585mm (HxWxD)|
|Internal Dimensions||265mm x 420mm x 350mm (HxWxD) - Freezer / 900mm x 470mm x 420mm (HxWxD) - Fridge (Excluding Compresser Step)|
|External Length||590.00 mm|
|External Width||585.00 mm|
|External Height||1,428.00 mm|
|Second grade warranty terms||Second Grade Platinum series refrigeration units carry a 2 year warranty on the refrigeration system only.|
|Purchase Type||Buy Online Only|
|Weight in kg||54.0000|